Submissions to the Website
If you are wanting to submit a LEAGUE LEADERSHIP update, we take updates to league information 3 times each year:
in October (following the September meeting),
in February (following the January meeting),
& in the summer (following convention).
All leagues are independently operated and hold elections of new officers at different times.
Leagues should only submit the following officers / chairs for the LSAG website:
-League Database Manager,
-and 2 LSAG Reps (outside of the President).
Your own league's website is the appropriate location for your full list of board members and volunteers.
Updates to league leadership on the website are taken the month of October. Updates are made by the beginning of November.
For all other submissions:
* We accept submissions to the website for featured artists, show judges, & demonstration artists at certain times of the year. Please do not send unless it is indicated below that we are accepting submissions.
* Please see the guidelines below under each category as they are different.
* Please do not send resumes or paragraphs of information.
* Please do not add additional information. You may wish to include your wider experience on your personal website. You are welcome to provide your website so that we may list it. We list your email and a phone number for Judges, Demo Artists, and Adult Featured Artists.
For the protection of our students, we do not list contact information nor last names.
* Please note limits where listed. If more are provided, we will choose the first up to the max.
* All submissions are sent to a specific email address during acceptance windows. This will be shown in each category when we are accepting new submissions or updates.
New Submissions for judges/ demo artists are closed at this time.